Investment in SharePoint pays off quickly when employee productivity increases.
To build a robust, feature-rich and intuitive SharePoint experience, you need a team of highly-skilled SharePoint experts.
Why engage a SharePoint consulting company?
Out-of-the-box SharePoint is feature rich, but generic. Since organizational needs vary from client to client – there is always the need to customize SharePoint native behavior. These requirements can range from developing custom workflows to streamline business processes and building business intelligence dashboards, to integrations with third party applications.
SharePoint configuration requires specialized skills to ensure configuration according to Microsoft best practices and standards. This initial step is critical towards SharePoint roll out within the organization and can help accelerate user adoption.
Over the years, we have flourished alongside SharePoint and seen it become the top-ranked ECM system. With our years of experience from on-premise SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online, we have developed efficient approaches to help our clients get the most out of their SharePoint investments.
- SharePoint health checks and assessments
- SharePoint Intranets
- Enterprise Content Management
- Business Process Management
- SharePoint Business Intelligence & Dashboard Development
- SharePoint Branding
- SharePoint support and Maintenance
- SharePoint Custom Development
- SharePoint upgrades and Migration
- SharePoint Hybrid Architecture
- SharePoint Public Facing sites
- Custom integrations with Azure